Business Plan Consulting Within Your Budget
We don’t have pre-set prices for our work. Every project is different. We need to interview you to understand how well you have developed your vision, and see what existing materials and research are available. We also need to agree on who is going to be responsible for what.
Get business plan prepared for your Startup, which helps in investor pitching, idea validation and fund raising for enterprenuers.
Business plan is a formal statement of Business goals, challenges, plans to achieve targets and reasons to succeed in the business and act as guidance documents for promoters and reference for investors.
We offer following types of Business plan services
- Business Plan
- Executive Summary
- Pitch Decks
- Business Planning Advisory
- Market Research
- Financial Projections
India Kickstart team is committed to promote entrepreneurship and offer their expertise to enterprenuers with complete support on Business planning for Startups.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS PLAN?
- Acts as guiding document throughout business cycle
- First of its kind plan covers comprehensive Startup areas
- Secured, reliable and Confidentiality assured
- Affordable, Fast and accessible at your convenience
- Vendor Connect for related business services
Still have doubts/queries or did not found what you’re looking for ?
Call us or fill up enquiry form to get contacted by our experts in less than 24 hours time.
Type of Business Plans available
Full Service Business Plan Consulting
We will do the “heavy lifting” so you can focus on other priorities: developing your product, finding customers, and building your team.
We can help you optimize your strategy; research and analyze your market and competition; and create a clear and compelling business plan to articulate your vision.
We don’t use a cookie-cutter business plan template – we develop our plans from scratch to ensure we tell your unique story in the most compelling way possible.
Guided Business Planning
If you are on a more limited budget and have the time to conduct a majority of the research and writing, we can:
- Guide and prioritize your efforts;
- Supply templates and other helpful materials;
- Help you avoid common business planning mistakes; and
- Critique, edit, and format your drafts.
Note that this is not for the faint of heart. This is a lot of work and will require a full-time commitment for weeks or months. Many entrepreneurs feel it makes more sense to focus on building the business.
Elements of Business Plan
Contrary to widespread belief, there is no “right” way to structure a business plan; in fact, they can take many different forms. The important thing is to cover the Ten Big Questions as part of a compelling story.
Having said that, here is a typical business plan outline:
- Executive Summary: A brief (typically 1-2 page) overview of your plan. If your executive summary doesn’t captivate your audience, you won’t get very far.
- Opportunity: What need do you plan to address? It had better be a large opportunity that many customers will be willing to give you their money in exchange for your offering.
- Solution: A description of how your product or service will fulfill the need.
- Business Model: What is your customer value proposition? How do you intend to make money? How will you create customer value and how will you deliver it your customers?
- Market: Who is the customer, what are their characteristics, how many of them are there, and how many can you reach before your competitors do? What is your total available market?
- Marketing: How will you get your product in front of your customer, and how do you persuade them to buy it?
- Competition: Who else is working to fulfill the need, either directly or indirectly?
- Competitive Advantages: What competitive advantages do you have that will allow you to get – and stay – ahead of them? Do you have some unique, protectable intellectual property?
- Team: What qualifies you and your team to pull this off?
- Traction: What milestones have you already achieved?
- Operating Plan: What are the nuts-and-bolts of your business?
- Risks: What can go wrong with your plan, and how can you mitigate these risks?
- Financial Plan: What financial resources do you require, and how do you intend to use the money? What are the key assumptions underlying your financial forecast? Is there a viable exit plan?
Business plans for unique industries may require additional sections. For example, biotech and medical device plans require sections describing the regulatory pathway (clinical trials and FDA clearance), reimbursement issues, and other issues.
See How it Works
About India Kickstart
Just tell us a little bit about your business and you’ll have the incorporation certificate in 20 working days. It’s that simple. In addition to yours, we’ll be handling around 400 requests this month.
We make your interaction with government as smooth as is possible by doing all the paperwork for you. We will also give you absolute clarity on the process to set realistic expectations.
Our team of experienced business advisors are a phone call away, should you have any queries about the process. But we’ll try to ensure that your doubts are cleared before they even arise.