Loans under Govt. Schemes
Loans under Govt. Schemes
Govt. of India incentivizes enterprenuers with variety of schemes for extending credit to enterprenuers with focus on Make in India and MSME development across country.Get Loans under CGTMSE, Mudra, TUFs and other special govt. schemes for eligible enterprenuers.
Scheme benefits includes loans to startups, collateral free loans, subsidies and incentives
India Kickstart team helps business in availing loans and funding with seamless support under govt. schemes.
Loan under Govt. Schemes includes following type of loans:-
- CGTMSE Loans (Collateral free loans) upto Rs.200 Lacs for eligible MSME Enterprise
- Loans under Mudra Scheme (upto Rs.10 Lacs) for startups and existing enterprise
- Loans under Make in India Schemes for eligible Manufacturing and Service organisations
- Technology Upgradation Fund Scheme for Textile industries
- MSME loans under concessional interest rates and specialised incentives
- Startup Loans with Debt and Equity support for eligible units
- Purchase of Land, Building, Furniture, Fixtures, Machinery, Equipments for business and professionals
We will also assist in complete loan syndication under govt. schemes from reputed banks/ financial institutions with documentation, Liasoning and support to disbursement of final loan.
Tell us your requirement and Get your loan processed with India Kickstart team.
- Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) in manufacturing, trading or services sector
- Constitution of Proprietorship, Partnership Firms, LLP and Company structure accepted
- Existing enterprise with sound background
- New enterprise as Startup qualifies in banking credit parameters
Nature of Facility:
- Mortgage Loans for Land, Building and Premises
- Term Loans repayable in 5 to 10 years for Assets and Machineries
- Cash Credit/ Overdraft to meet working capital
Advantage of Loans under Govt. Schemes
- Swift access to cash
- Liberal Credit and Security terms
- Concessional Interest rates and processing fees
- Subsidy benefits
- Recognition under govt. schemes improves credibility and reputation
- Multiple Credit product provides better loan sanction terms
- Machinery, Immovable Property served as Collateral
How to apply for Loan under Govt. Scheme?
Fill simple application form Online
We are coordinating with 30+ banks / NBFCs to get your application.
We get the best rates for you.
Loan is approved and amount credited.
Documents required for Loan
(All Applicant and Co-applicant)
Copy of PAN Card of individual and business
Latest electricity / maintenance bill of residence
Statement of Project Cost, own margin contribution with supportings
Copy of Aadhar Card
Last 2 years bank statement of all saving and current a/c/span>
Qualification certificates and statutory licenses
Passport size photographs
Last 3 years CA Certified copies of financials with ITR /span>
Any other documents based on fact of the case
How can we help with Loan Consultancy and Syndication Support ?
India Kickstart teams helps business and professionals with complete syndication support on CMA Report, arranging bank finance with network of private and public sector banks, documentation, funding and counseling by our ex-bankers and credit specialists.
We can assist with Loan syndication in the following way :
- OBTAINING DETAILS AND DOCUMENTATION
Our team will have detailed discussion on your business, background, credit requirements and procure necessary documentation and details of your business for preparation of Loan proposal
- PROJECT REPORT AND APPLICATION
Based on the inputs received from you and first hand discussions, we will prepare Project Report with financials projections and feasibility study report. After obtaining final approval, Project report along with Loan application and necessary supporting financial documents will be placed to bankers for further loan processing.
- LOAN SYNDICATION
Our banking experts will negotiate the loan for you with reputed banks, get the best terms and carry out entire loan syndication process to get the Sanction and disbursement of your loan with timely update on every stage of the process. We ensure to arrange timely funds for you with our best of professional services.
FAQ on Loans under Govt. Schemes?
What is CGTMSE Loans ? How does it works?
whereby loans are granted for eligible units subject to bankers due diligence and satisfaction of the Greenfield and brown-field projects.
Do I need to provide Collateral Security under CGTMSE Loans? How will the banker ensures safety of the loan granted to me as business?
What is Margin and how they are calculated?
What are the concessions / incentives available under Govt. Scheme to MSME?
About India Kickstart
Just tell us a little bit about your business and you’ll have the incorporation certificate in 20 working days. It’s that simple. In addition to yours, we’ll be handling around 400 requests this month.
We make your interaction with government as smooth as is possible by doing all the paperwork for you. We will also give you absolute clarity on the process to set realistic expectations.
Our team of experienced business advisors are a phone call away, should you have any queries about the process. But we’ll try to ensure that your doubts are cleared before they even arise.