We want every user of www.indiakickstart.com//// to feel safe and secure while sharing any sort of information (personal, private, financial or any other) with us or by any use of our services or products. We take pride in assuring you the highest level of confidentiality and secrecy and your data/information will remain private at all times.
www.indiakickstart.com//// (referred as India Kickstart) is the online platform, which is committed to maintain robust privacy and confidentiality protection of their users including website and all the information contained therein.
The terms, “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to www.indiakickstart.com//// and M/s. India Kickstart Financial Services LLP. “You” refers to any user of our Service including the Professional or the Client registered with the website or using the service of India Kickstart.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users / visitors of India Kickstart in a multiple ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, make enquiry with us for service, call us or place an order, and in connection with other services related activities, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. We do not share, divulge or provide access to such personal information collected from our user or visitors with anyone and ensure strict confidentiality and privacy of the same.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.
In case of specific financial services purchased by you from our website, we may ask you to provide financial information related to your Income, Assets, Taxes, Credits, dependants etc. Collectively this information is called as Financial Information. The said financial information is collected for the purpose of discharging our various services like filing of tax return, provide an audit defence, financial statement preparation or any other regulatory filings. If you deny sharing such financial information for the purpose of the product or services purchased by you, we may not be able to complete the related services which depends upon availability of accurate financial information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To complete the performance of service – Personal information you provide be used for completing the service requested by the user, so that we can complete the performance of service requested by you.
- To share the information with professionals, whose service the client has requested through our website so that they may provide the client with requisite services.
- Our employees, consultants, third-party contractors and other such persons who assist us in developing, maintaining and providing the Service to you and in performing internal functions which are necessary to operate our business.
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments – We may use the information Users provide about them-selves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Despite above, you acknowledge that we are not responsible for any Personal Information you disclose directly to any of the persons above or to any third parties.
Review of Information
You acknowledge that you are responsible for the authenticity of information you provide on our Website. To this extent, please ensure that the Personal Information you provide on our Website is correct, accurate and complete. You may from time to time review your Personal Information. Should you feel that there are any changes to be made to the Personal Information you have provided us, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a link to edit and review your Personal Information to render it correct, accurate and complete.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We implement appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site using reasonable security practices and procedures as required by the law for the time being in force. However, we cannot guarantee protection of your personal information against accidental disclosure or unauthorized acts by third persons.
Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your Personal Information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. You are responsible for all uses of your account on our Website. If you suspect that your account has been compromised or that your password has been misused or misappropriated, please e-mail us promptly at email@example.com
When we learn of a breach that has compromised your Personal Information, we will try to notify you of such breach using the e-mail address you have provided us. You therefore consent to our sending of e-mails to you regarding such security, privacy and administration issues to keep you informed.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.